Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Convenient Coincidence

So I was planning on ditching my morning class today and making an excuse, as students are want to do, when I get a text from a classmate telling me it's been canceled. Hmm...interesting. I rarely come across odd coincidences like this, where chaos theory works for someone, as opposed to killing everything in sight (like Amores Perros). And for the ill informed community college students: No, this is not an ironic occurrence, go look up the meaning of that word.

So, with the few extra hours before my next class, I decided to go to Namaste for the lunch buffet, because I am fiendishly addicted to it. The fact that I saw a cockroach in their bathroom doesn't seem to sway my opinion. I know, disgusting, but my fatty mind rationalizes that, "Hey, it's in the bathroom. The kitchen's over there. We're good to go!." On second thought, that is pretty ridiculous and gross, I'll just go to Giant Chef. It's cheaper anyways.

So I'm still not entirely sure what this blog will be about, I seem to be treating it like a lengthy Facebook status update, as I previously mentioned. If I have totally awesome opinions about things I will most certainly share them. For now, I eat. Here's a bear that wants to hug you:

No comments:

Post a Comment