Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ones and Zeros

I'm officially a film maker, at least that's what my BDFI certificate suggests. So...now what? I now know what every college graduate feels like the moment they return to adulthood. What the fuck now? I have all this knowledge, very useful knowledge, and no where to use it aside from my own projects. Not to complain, but I had this crazy notion that I'd be more well equipped for the job hunt by now.
God damn this laptop is bright. For some reason getting a newer, slightly faster computer has re-ignited my interest in PC gaming. I downloaded Fallout 2 and finally got to play Minecraft on a machine that doesn't choke every other frame. I'm drooling over Homeworld 2 even though I suck ass at RTS games. I think I'm starting to accept my shut-in habits, even embrace them. As long as I stay away from WoW I'm okay, right? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment